Layout & spacing
Some things to note:
- For the most part the spacing between elements is consistently one of the following values:
- Layout wise, the margin between elements is mostly
- Patterns and components (e.g. segmented card and modal) mostly have an outer/container
40pxpadding to give the content more breathing room and extra focus.
- See the section on form elements for their unique spacing rules.
- See the section on buttons for their unique spacing rules.
Below is a general guide to spacing for a couple generic layouts.
The guidelines above are directed at general layout of a template. Please see the documentation for each pattern and component for their unique spacing.